Sunday 22 March 2015

Day 22 of Pranyayama

As promised I will upload weekly pictures of my eczema and KP. In my picture you might not see a significant improvement in my condition. Nonetheless I can feel improvements, which is a great sign. My skin feels less thick and more like  normal skin. A lot of dry skin is coming off in the morning after I have my bath. My skin feels a lot more smoother and stay moisturised  for longer. Also the airways in my nose a clearing up a little by little, allowing me to breathe more easily. And my blood circulation has improved as my hands are warmer than usual.


However, I have given in to some temptations. I have had a few chocolates here and there. I need to stop as this will only slow down the process of improving my skin and overall health. I was sent a quote which is relevant "Eat your food as medicine.Otherwise eat your medicine as food."

Also I need to drink more water (which I hardly do). 

Forehead 22.03.15


Cheek and neck

Left shoulder 22.0315
Right Shoulder 22.03.15


Right upper arm 22.03.15

left forearm 22.03.15

Left upper arm 22.03.15





leg 22.03.15

leg 22.03.15

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have been suffering from eczema from my childhood too. I am 29 now. Can I have your mail id? I'd like to write to you in detail.

    Thanks and hope you have had much improvement since your last post.

    ReplyDelete